Book author

The 2020 lockdown gave me the chance to devote some extra time to my education. I enrolled in two online postgraduate programs. The first, about eyes –no wonder- University Expert in Ophthalmology and Vision Science (original title: Experto Universitario en Oftalmología y Ciencias de la Visión) at Universidad San Jorge (Zaragoza, Spain). The second one was about education and teaching skills, University Expert in Teaching (original title: Experto Universitario en Docencia) at Universidad Europea Miguel de Cervantes (Valladolid, Spain).

I graduated with honors from both programs, and I got the opportunity to get my postgraduate theses published as a book. So I officially became a book author. Here are the references:

Multidisciplinarity in vision science: doctoral student experiences (Original title: Multidisciplinariedad en ciencias de la visión: experiencias de doctorandos). 2021. ISBN: 978-84-18602-68-9

- Distance teaching in science and technology studies at university level (Original title: Docencia telepresencial universitaria en estudios científico-tecnológicos). 2021. ISBN: 978-84-18602-82-5